(mentioning things not easily found by looking through options...)
These are only from a typical users perspective, not hardcore/web developer needs (like I'm typical)
Here's the setup I run, BTW, some are defaults...
- browser.chrome.favicons = true
- browser.chrome.load_toolbar_icons = 2 (wouldn't try that on dialup :-)
- browser.chrome.site_icons = true
This means a website doesn't take over the "Window Open" popup
- dom.disable_window_open_feature.location = true
- dom.disable_window_open_feature.menubar = true
- dom.disable_window_open_feature.resizable = true
- dom.disable_window_open_feature.status = true
- dom.disable_window_open_feature.titlebar = true
- dom.disable_window_open_feature.toolbar = true
I couldn't live without Adblock.
I run the latest nightly, and just don't see Ad's anymore (after spending a little time training it on what I did/didn't want).
Yep, couldn't live without it either. Grab at SmoothWheel
If your on a fast compluter, it beats the built in smooth scroll, especially the "smoothness" and deacceleration coming to the end of a page...